[zeromq-dev] .net port

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Nov 6 19:50:48 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Doron Somech <somdoron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Done. it's now in :
> https://github.com/zeromq/netmq/

Fantastic...!

Some tips on getting people involved:

1. Add a link to C4 in the README:

## Who owns NetMQ?

NetMQ is owned by all its authors and contributors. This is an open source
project licensed under the LGPLv3. To contribute to ZyRE please read the
[C4 process](http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:16), it's what we use.

2. Create an issue "Call for maintainers" that says:

> If you'd like to help click that lovely green "Merge Pull Request"
button, and get eternal karma, add a comment confirming that you've read
and understand the C4 process at http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:16.

3. Change the issue tracker labels. GitHub by default offers the usual
variety of issue types but with C4 we don't use them. Instead we need just
two labels ("Urgent", in red, and "Ready", in black).

There's a detailed explanation of the C4 process in the Guide:
http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#toc159