[zeromq-dev] .net port

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:33:50 CET 2012

Hi All,

I started a .net port of zeromq, based on the java port (which is based on
version 3.2). it's actually already working but there is still work to do
until it can be called stable.

I decide to do the port to better understand the library and to implement
some features that are currently missing for my company to start use zeromq.

Work to be complete:
Error handling
High level API
Support the current clrzmq high level api
Port the testing to .net
Check performance
Cleanup the code

I'm also going to implement the following as part of the port:
io completion port
SSL as transpor layer
PUB/SUB that the server decide on the client subscriptions (that way
control what the subscriber can see according to the system permissions.)

you can  find the source code at:
https://github.com/somdoron/netmq

If anybody would like to help that will be appreciated, also how can I make
the port part of the zeromq project on the github(github.com/zeromq/).

Regards,

Doron