[zeromq-dev] Where and when we can get the C# binding for Zeromq 3.2 ?

王鸿飞 wanghf1 at metersbonwe.com
Tue Nov 6 10:02:57 CET 2012

Hi,

   As you know, we can get the C# binding for Zeromq 2.2.5 and Zeromq 3.0.0(No Stable),But I didn't find C# binding for Zeromq 3.2;in our project, we need implement publisher filter. so i have two questions as following:

 1. Where and when we can get the C# binding for Zeromq 3.2 ?

2. in Zeromq 3.2, whether it support IOCP protocol in windows?

Any questions, please feel free to contant me.

Leo

www.metersbonwe.com<http://www.metersbonwe.com>

Tel:+86-021-38119999-8312

声明:本邮件不构成要约、承诺、保证或合同的一部分,不具备合同或担保之法律效力。本邮件的任何信息及本邮件的任何附件均应予以保密,未经发件人书面许可,收件人不得披露或泄露给任何第三方,否则应承担一切法律责任。

STATEMENT:This E-mail cannot be amount to an offer,acceptance,guaranty or part of an agreement. It has no validity of an agreement or guaranty. Any information in this E-mail and any exhibit enclosed herewith are confidential, the Recipient shall not disclose or divulge them to any third party without prior written consent of the Sender otherwise shall bear all legal responsibilities hereto.