[zeromq-dev] zmq_poll long timeout parameter

Thiago Cangussu cangussu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:55:52 CEST 2012

Maybe there is a problem with the automatic conversion from long to int
when the value is bigger than 32bits, but I'm not sure. The only problem I
had was that my code should follow Google C++ Style Guide (and pass the
cpplint tool check) and it basically says that long should be avoided [1].
I changed my code to use int and that fixed the issue for me.

[1] -
http://google-styleguide.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/cppguide.xml#Integer_Types