[zeromq-dev] does 0mq keep-alive for connections?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Mar 29 15:33:25 CEST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Yi Ding <yi.s.ding at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great, sounds like a fun weekend project.  As a general question, should we
> setup something where we can review patches from the crossroads guys and
> mark them for either inclusion or rejection.  Would JIRA be conducive to
> doing this?

Don't solve problems that aren't there. People are already porting
patches between the two projects, and it is working fine. I assume
it'll scale. If at some point we really find there is a burden
tracking these, we can look at it.

It's actually really beneficial to both projects to have people
critically moving code between them.