[zeromq-dev] polling for messages

Lourens Naudé lourens at methodmissing.com
Mon Mar 26 21:11:55 CEST 2012

Hi Alex,

That'll be fine - the fd events are edge-triggered and would work with any
reactor implementation. Just remember to read until completion as the
notification can be for more than one message (zmq protocol is framed) as
well. Failure to do so will result in further notifications not being
triggered.

- Lourens