[zeromq-dev] Duplicate identities - #325

Schmurfy schmurfy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:44:37 CEST 2012

>From what I understand it may take more time to fix it by closing the
offender's connection and may cause other problems, if this is the case I'd
rather have a working fix right now.
I am working on a project where zeromq (or crosroads btw) would be of great
help but I need to have the server publicly accessible and this bug is
preventing me to even think of doing it currently (or at least was).

I still fear there are remaining assertions which may explode in my face
but at least that's one less !