[zeromq-dev] Check if forwarder is running

Cornelius Toole cornelius.toole at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:44:57 CET 2012

I forked and edited the gist with my changes and comments. I'm not really sure what's wrong, but you may be having a scope problem: https://gist.github.com/2138347
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/423379/using-global-variables-in-a-function-other-than-the-one-that-created-them

incoming, outgoing and context are visible within the termSignalHandler function, you need to add a global statement at the beginning of your function definitions, like so:global incoming, outgoing, context

What version of pyzmq, libzmq are you using?

--
Cornelius Toole
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)