[zeromq-dev] Check if forwarder is running

Symbian Projects proj_symbian at live.com
Tue Mar 20 10:35:57 CET 2012

Hello All,

In one of my past threads i got the zmq device forwarder working, now my exact use case is like i have arbitrary no of publishers and subscribers.

First i start the ZMQ forwarder device, than i am starting the subscribers and than a single publisher to send the message.

My objective is there are no of publishers who  should be able to send messages to the connected subscribers, now how this can happen with a FORWARDER.

Do i need to close forwarder again and than start after each message sent by the publisher, or can i do something like i can start the forwarder first and next publisher check if the forwarder is running than just leverage the forwarder to send some messages to the subscriber.

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks a Lot for reply.
Ronald