[zeromq-dev] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Mar 19 22:45:50 CET 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

jinjing,

- Guilherme Ceschiatti

Accept invitation from Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rcou07-h001n607-6m/uHS0kWuC-XSoHJRLrIS3nj7LVh3xbx9J9q3Zow6w0v/blk/I158242947_140/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0QclYTd3AOd38Udj59bRwVjR1cejl7bPsOd3cVdjkRcPoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0ursSDKjBpOR81

View invitation from Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rcou07-h001n607-6m/uHS0kWuC-XSoHJRLrIS3nj7LVh3xbx9J9q3Zow6w0v/blk/I158242947_140/c3gNnPsQej8QczwRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1VAEg6NdhpOR81

Why might connecting with Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira be a good idea?

Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira's invitation, check Guilherme Ceschiatti Moreira's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation