[zeromq-dev] FW: Help With Regard To the ZMQ Forwarder

Symbian Projects proj_symbian at live.com
Mon Mar 19 17:11:04 CET 2012

Hello Justin,

Thanks again for reply.

I have tried restarting the platform, and i have also checked it in two different machines, and in both machine it doesn't work.

I am clue of ideas how to debug this problem as the no of line of code is very small too.

Is there any way i  can diagnose that the port is closed or blocked something like that.

Thanks,
Ronald