[zeromq-dev] FW: Help With Regard To the ZMQ Forwarder

Symbian Projects proj_symbian at live.com
Mon Mar 19 11:42:44 CET 2012

Hello Justin,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes i remember for what the thread was started, and that time my forwarder was running great without any problem. I was able to send and receive messages between my publisher and subscribers.

Than i added the signals to clean the sockets.

After that nothing worked and now even the old code is not working, which was used to work earlier.

I will be very grateful if you just have a look at the code i have sent and tell me is there something wrong in that. Please !!

Thanks,
Gargi