[zeromq-dev] Proposal for next stable release

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Mar 19 07:08:40 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM, john skaller
<skaller at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I observe 0MQ is seriously lacking in regression tests.
> The above procedure should fix that.

I'm not going to respond to your post, it's far too long and you are
making too many wild arguments in one thread. Is this about the GPL,
our choice of license, test cases, regression testing, C4, or what?

it's unclear what your point is, and you disregard all existing
experience and practice in making 0MQ releases. That's forgiveable
since you're new to this project.

If you have a great idea, send a patch. You are telling others what
they should do. It's pointless and irritating.