[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 2.1.11 class diagram

William Brown william.brown at ericsson.com
Thu Mar 15 15:10:27 CET 2012

    Beautiful, thank you.

________________________________
From: zeromq-dev-bounces at lists.zeromq.org [mailto:zeromq-dev-bounces at lists.zeromq.org] On Behalf Of Ian Barber
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:52 AM
To: ZeroMQ development list
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 2.1.11 class diagram

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM, William Brown <william.brown at ericsson.com<mailto:william.brown at ericsson.com>> wrote:

    Can somebody send me this diagram directly instead of as an embedded object? I can see it in
    the e-mail, but I can't expand it to read it :-(

    Thanks
    --Corey (william.brown at ericsson.com<mailto:william.brown at ericsson.com>)

Tao, I think this is a useful diagram, would be worth having on the wiki if you don't mind it being added/adding it?

Ian