[zeromq-dev] Haxe binding for ZeroMQ updated for libzmq 3.1.x

Richard Smith rsmith at rsbatechnology.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 21:37:54 CET 2012

Hi all,

I have just updated the master branch on the hxzmq repository with updates
that makes the Haxe language ZeroMQ binding compatible with the new libzmq
3.1 version. All the unit tests pass, and I have started working through
the Guide examples.

http://github.com/rjsmith/hxzmq

The master branch is no longer compatible with libzmq 2.1.x.  I have
created a separate "2.1.x" branch to maintain an archived version for
anyone who may still want that in the future.

I will update the packaged version on haxelib once the libzmq 3.1.x has
been released as stable.

Thanks,

Richard