[zeromq-dev] zeromq and libuv

Ian Barber ian.barber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:23:24 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM, hp010170 <hp010170 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would also be worth doing a survey, posted on the 0mq list about
> general platform usage, so that people know where to concentrate their
> efforts; from a problem-to-solve perspective.  It can also help in
> knowing if certain features were present, than would that increase
> people using the product more on a particular platform; case in point
> being Windows IOCP support.

This discussion comes up every few months - there are definitely plenty of
Windows ZMQ users that would appreciate having support for some IOCP in -
it's just it needs someone motivated and with access to the platform to
actually build something - if anyone's willing to try I'm sure there'd be
lots of support, for example I believe Steve has a branch of OpenPGM with
IOCP support in.

Ian