[zeromq-dev] Fatal Error Encounter: Fatal: file txw.c: line 81 (_pgm_txw_peek): assertion failed: (pgm_tsi_is_null (&skb->tsi))

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Mon Jan 30 12:18:55 CET 2012

On 29 January 2012 22:45, Thomas <tcchiu0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve, thanks for your prompt reply.
> Your opinion reminds me that I am using multi-threads for publishing
> messages
> over PGM in a synchronized Java block.
> Would that be a cause of such kind of error?

The OpenPGM is actually thread-safe, when inside of 0mq it only needs to be
thread-aware but this has not been implemented yet - i.e. it contains
superfluous synchronisation but is implemented using atomic spinlocks
anyway so it is not slow.

A reproducible test case would certainly help diagnose the problem.

--
Steve-o