[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ (and clrzmq) on Windows Mobile

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Fri Jan 27 14:27:37 CET 2012

27.01.2012 13:49, Ian Barber пишет:

> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Boris Gulay <boris at boressoft.ru
> <mailto:boris at boressoft.ru>> wrote:
>
>     If someone (especially leaders of the project) are interested in
>     supporting WM, I can write a story about what problems I was faced with
>     and how I solved them.
>

> Great job! I think it would be brilliant to have the information about
> building it on the wiki - I believe if you register or have wikidot
> login you can add it yourself, but just say if not.
Thank you.
I have no login yet. I will write a short story about building 0MQ on MW
to this list first (at Monday). If there will be no remarks I will try
to publish on Wiki.

>     I've used MSVC solution as a base for this port. I made some changed to
>     the source code that I put inside conditional compilation statements to
>     use them only for WM platform. If project leaders will accept patches to
>     the source code, we can make ZeroMQ compile for WM almost "out of
>     the box".
>

> The new contribution process has made this much easier - the simplest
> thing to do is to fork the project on github, and submit a pull request
> back with your changes - I can't see there being particular issues with
> ifdefing things in and out.
Fine.
I'll make this fork soon. If my changes will be accepted I'll make the
same with clrzmq. Because there is no reason in .NET CF compatibility if
there will be no WM build of libzmq.