[zeromq-dev] Fwd: Exact matching on subscription topics

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Wed Jan 25 08:35:31 CET 2012

Hi Staffan,

> Here's an initial go at this if anyone wants to have a look:
>
> https://github.com/gimaker/libzmq/tree/exact-matching
>
> <https://github.com/gimaker/libzmq/tree/exact-matching>It probably needs
> a bit more polish and documentation, but it'd be nice to get some
> feedback if it's on the right track.

I've code-reviewed the patch. The code is nice and comprehensible, I
can't find any flaw in it. So, I think there should be no problem with
merging it into the trunk.

One thought though: It looks like the amount of filtering code will grow
up significantly with any new filtering mechanism. Is there a way to
minimise that? For example, can we somehow unify the pub-side and
sub-side filters?