[zeromq-dev] does 0mq keep-alive for connections?

Joshua Foster jhawk28 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:56:43 CET 2012

This would have solved our problems in a recent demo. We would publish data and it would work fine until we paused for a little while. I thought about putting heartbeats in, but we don't really need to guarantee data (using PUB) or the complexity (adding the heartbeat handling to all components).

Joshua