[zeromq-dev] Fwd: FW: Java Binding

Glenn LeMoine glemoine44 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:20:51 CET 2012

Gonzalo sorry for being vague. I was running local_lat  the code is as
follows, as per the test:
        String bindTo = args [0];
        int messageSize = Integer.parseInt (args [1]);
        int roundtripCount = Integer.parseInt (args [2]);

        ZMQ.Context ctx = ZMQ.context (1);
        ZMQ.Socket s = ctx.socket (ZMQ.REP);

        //  Add your socket options here.
        //  For example ZMQ_RATE, ZMQ_RECOVERY_IVL and ZMQ_MCAST_LOOP for
PGM.

        s.bind (bindTo);

After this code, I'm able to see the app make the connection with the
socket, however;
       for (int i = 0; i != roundtripCount; i++) {
              byte [] data = s.recv (0);   <<<<<------- this thread just
sits here blocking

I've also tried the same code in the C++ debugger, and the thread blocks on
zmq_recv(). FWIW.

Thanks,