[zeromq-dev] Has anyone successfully built and used ZeroMQ on Android?

Nick Talbot solutions at magichat.biz
Fri Jan 13 11:10:11 CET 2012

Glad to hear people are successfully using ZeroMq on Android.

Is anyone able to comment on where I'm going wrong? I'm attempting to build ZeroMQ 2.1.11 for Android using Ubuntu 11.10, and the current NDK-r7.

I can 'make' a libmzq.so, but it doesn't work on android. Could someone send me their built libmzq.so for comparison? Or alternatively check what other .so libraries tour version of libmzq.so depends on, and which unresolved symbols it has?

Thanks