[zeromq-dev] Using ZeroMQ on the Windows Phone 7.1/5 Mango Platform

Nick Talbot solutions at magichat.biz
Mon Jan 2 13:37:15 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

Raw TCP sockets *are* available in Windows Phone 7, but only in C#, not C/C++. Windows Phone 7 is a sandbox system that only allows managed code, not raw C/C++ (which is why the zeromq libraries can't be used)

So can I write some code to connect a C# normal socket to a Zeromq socket?

Thanks,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone