[zeromq-dev] XSUB/XPUB upstream messages

John Muehlhausen jgm at jgm.org
Sun Dec 30 22:15:45 CET 2012

The changes seem minimal:

xsub.cpp - xsend() - remove 4 lines, edit 1, add 2
xpub.cpp - xread_activated() - add 2 lines
documentation - mention that this is possible (not sure how to edit
documentation)

I will run this in my app soon and make sure everything is working.

Stefan, I don't think any helper functions will do the trick since the
underlying socket currently discards the messages I am interested in.

-John