[zeromq-dev] Design advise

Claudio Carbone erupter at libero.it
Fri Dec 28 20:21:15 CET 2012

My stupid idea is a "man-in-the-middle":
Put a loop in your queue doing a round-robin on the request pool.
Like forwarding 5 reqs for each client each turn: if a client sends a lot of requests, it just has to wait until the next loop.

By the way shouldn't the router already be doing some loadbalancing ?
I'm really not a super zmq expert.

Claudio
-- Sent from my ParanoidAndroid Galaxy Nexus with K-9 Mail.