[zeromq-dev] Request-Reply Pattern

Kira dophinehk at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Dec 24 07:48:21 CET 2012

Suppose a command is sent to several receivers, some of them will perform some tasks and then send the result back the sender.
So, the connection between sender and each receiver is required. However, I don't want to create too many connection and the number of receiver may be increased. Is is possible to use one connection to publish the command and serve the purpose as above?

Kira