[zeromq-dev] Titanic SP with encrypted data transfer

Wes Young wes at barely3am.com
Fri Dec 14 12:28:14 CET 2012

ugh,

this has been on my list for some time, slowly moving up the priority chain... (current target is mid-spring)

https://github.com/wesyoung/libzmq

if you wanna port it up the 3x tree and fiddle with it a bit. haven't touched it in a few months, and even then, only "got it to compile".

could someone post this to the encryption doc as a reference? i can't due to "low karma.." :)