[zeromq-dev] dynamic discovery problem

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sat Dec 8 12:55:34 CET 2012

Jean Aimee,

Like Min said, Zyre does what you want: automatic discovery of nodes
on a network, pub-sub, etc. It includes file transfer so you can send
files to peers very easily. Here's what a Zyre app looks like:

https://gist.github.com/4239910

One downside for now, you have to work in C or Java (a partial port).

-Pieter