[zeromq-dev] Statically compiling libzmq on Windows

Stefan Radomski radomski at tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 4 20:08:43 CET 2012

I guess the simply setting ZMQ_EXPORT to the empty string, as suggested below, will not solve the build issues with static libraries for mingw?

On Dec 4, 2012, at 4:32 PM, Whit Armstrong <armstrong.whit at gmail.com<mailto:armstrong.whit at gmail.com>> wrote:

It would be particularly helpful if static compile would work for mingw as well.

Right now, it's a blocker for the rzmq windows package.

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rzmq/index.html

-Whit