[zeromq-dev] Too much ZeroMQ overhead versus plain TCP Java NIO Epoll (with measurements)

Michel Pelletier pelletier.michel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:26:18 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Julie Anderson
<julie.anderson.uk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand your frustration.

It's abundantly clear to me that whatever expertise you have on the
absolute fastest and most trivial way to send data between two
programs, you do not understand Chuck's frustration.

> I don't put the code here because I don't
> want to, but because I am legally unable to. If you have a boss or employer
> you can understand that.

We ask the same understanding of you.  We are all busy and have
limited time, part of which we invest in working on a free library and
providing support for free to people like you.  If you don't want us
to help you, then leave us alone.  If you want to help us, then follow
the rules.  Please demonstrate your test methodology that will allow
us to reproduce your performance claims.

-Michel