[zeromq-dev] [cppzmq] Pull Request - Add explicit close method to context_t

Richard_Newton at waters.com Richard_Newton at waters.com
Tue Aug 28 15:00:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a pull request for cppzmq: https://github.com/zeromq/cppzmq/pull/6

This adds an explicit close method to context_t so we don't have to mess around with newing a context_t object so we can delete it at the right time
when shutting down a zeromq based application.

Thanks,

Richard.

  Richard Newton                         Waters Logo
  Principal Software
  Engineer

  [T] +44 (0) 161 946                    Waters
  2685                                   Corporation
  [F] +44 (0) 161 946                    Floats Road
  2480                                   Wythenshawe
  [W] www.waters.com                     Manchester
  [E]                                    M23 9LZ
  richard_newton at waters.com              UK

Micromass UK Limited is registered in England under No 3162904
Registered office: Floats Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9LZ
The information in this email is confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and therefore prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.