[zeromq-dev] Problem using inproc - What am I doing wrong?

Iggy Philly iggy.philly at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:12:31 CEST 2012

 I set up the subscription in startTestThread(). I see it's "polling" cout every second but it never gets any messages.
Do you mean I need a filter? I didn't think that was required. I did try adding this (for several differnt filters including ""): string filt = "test"; zmq_setsockopt(socket, ZMQ_SUBSCRIBE, filt.c_str(), filt.length()); But the behavior was unchanged.> Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:55:42 +0100