[zeromq-dev] ZMQ3.2: Error in ARM/Thumb2 assembly (atomic_ptr.hpp)

Arthur O'Dwyer arthur at push.am
Thu Aug 23 20:42:12 CEST 2012

Okay, so now that I've filed this bug (and proposed patch), how do I
get someone to respond to it?  Obviously we'd prefer someone to accept
the patch.  Even for the maintainer to say "Sorry, ZMQ is not tested
on Thumb2 and we're not interested in supporting it" would be a
helpful result.

    https://zeromq.jira.com/browse/LIBZMQ-414

Thanks,
-Arthur