[zeromq-dev] jeromq - java pojo zeromq

Victor Perron victor at iso3103.net
Thu Aug 23 12:07:00 CEST 2012

Dear Min,

I have a question (for you or others who may know) : is jeromq compatible
then with the main push/pull, pub/sub methods of ZeroMQ via TCP, towards a
v2.2 client or server ?

I think I have seen somewhere that the 3.x compatibility had been resolved
in libzmq, so that a 3.x and a 2.2 endpoints can now communicate together,
though I'm not absolutely certain.
Is that true also of your java port ?

Best regards,

Victor