[zeromq-dev] Need help in creating multiple publisher and subscribers

girish kumar girishbangaram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:24:35 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply.

Can you give more details of how multi-threaded publisher and subscriber
works. I am new to zero MQ and I feel difficulty in understanding your
solution.

"Bind the side that has the least less dynamic IP addresses, connect
the others to them.  If you really have a cloud of pubs and subs all
dynamically coming and going, use a device in the middle (forwarder)
with a known IP address."

If any pre-material needed in understanding this solution, that will be
helpful.

--
With Best Regards,
Girish