[zeromq-dev] jeromq - java pojo zeromq

Will Heger will.heger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:15:17 CEST 2012

Hi Min,

Very thankful for this project.  To celebrate, here is an error report ;)

~/d $ git clone https://github.com/miniway/jeromq.git
~/d $ cd jeromq
~/d/jeromq $ mvn -X package
~~~~~~~~ Lots of Output ~~~~~~~
Stop dealer B
write header 6
writer body
30 30
recv 6 OK end
Stop client thread
Exception in thread "Thread-1001" java.lang.IllegalStateException
at zmq.SocketBase.recv(SocketBase.java:769)
at zmq.Device.device(Device.java:52)
at zmq.ZMQ.zmq_device(ZMQ.java:335)
at zmq.TestProxyTcp$Main.run(TestProxyTcp.java:274)

Full debug output: http://pastebin.com/gYeZc9un

Build env: Debian 64bit with Sun/Oracle Java 1.6

Let me know if I can provide any more information or if you want me to post
this to Github.

Best regards and thanks for the effort,
-Will