[zeromq-dev] zeromq3-x test failing

Mike Chesnut mchesnut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:55:02 CEST 2012

I'm trying to build from the latest git head of zeromq3-x.  When it
gets to running 'make check', 1 of the 18 tests (test_shutdown_stress)
fails with a segfault.

The relevant (I think) output from my rpmbuild call is here:
http://pastie.org/4565069

The calls being made are: ./autogen.sh; ./configure --with-pgm; make
-j3; make check

This is on CentOS 6.3, gcc 4.4.6, zeromq3-x commit 7879cc9548.

If there's any further detail I can provide on this, please let me
know.  (This is my first time reporting a zeromq-dev bug, so apologies
if I haven't followed an established convention in doing so...)

Thanks,
Mike