[zeromq-dev] jeromq - java pojo zeromq

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Tue Aug 21 22:05:04 CEST 2012

This is great, especially if you already have checked it works and inter-operates fine with stock 0MQ.

It would be great if you could run the performance tests on both configurations and publish the results on the list, for everyone to reach their own conclusions.

Thanks for your work!

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
DCV Chile