[zeromq-dev] Relation between - HI_WATER_MARK and SEND_BUFFER_SIZE of zmq ?

Joshua Foster jhawk28 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:00:08 CEST 2012

HWM is related to the max number of messages in the queue. Send buffer
size is related to the max size of the message allowed to send. If HWM
is set to infinite (-1), your process will eventually crash. Once it
crashes, you lose all the messages in the queue. Do you have some way of
recovering? Do you care if you lose messages?

Joshua