[zeromq-dev] PGM with NO NAKs?

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:45:21 CEST 2012

Thanks! I'll give that a try.
Is there a "best practices" way to set the receive window using on of the
following?
PGM_RXW_SECS Set or read RXW_SECS, the size of the receive window in
seconds. PGM_RXW_SQNS Set or read RXW_SQNS, the size of the receive window
in sequences.
If I want to use SQNS, then do I need to set the MAX BIT rate so it knows
how long to wait? If I only want it to wait 1ms, I don't see how I can do
that with PGM_RXW_SECS
Thanks again for the help, -S