[zeromq-dev] installing on red hat 5.3

Feng Shuo steve.shuo.feng at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:18:26 CEST 2012

If you can use yum, you could also have a try with a newer version than the
one in EPEL:
http://www.zeromq.org/distro:centos

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM, andrea crotti <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2012/8/13 andrea crotti <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>:
> > My bad, true in the tar.gz package I didn't need the autogen.sh, and on
> > centos 5.8 it seems to compile correctly, now I just need to try to copy
> it
> > over to the centos 5.3 machine and cross my fingers..
>
> Finally solved, I just had to ask the IT guys to install using the yum
> repository, and everything now works magically ;)
>
> I was being too stubborn trying to compile it myself..

Feng Shuo
Tel: (86)10-59851155-2116
Fax: (86)10-59851155-2008
Tianjin Zhongke Blue Whale Information Technologies Co., Ltd
10th Floor, Tower A, The GATE building, No. 19 Zhong-guan-cun Avenue
Haidian District, Beijing, China
Postcode 100080