[zeromq-dev] Assign tasks only once to subscribers

Ian Barber ian.barber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:07:43 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM, andrea crotti
<andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another thing, if I produce some nice examples of zeromq usage, can I
> propose them to be added in the zguide git repository or somewhere
> else?

In the first instance, I'd just post them up elsewhere, on a blog or a
github page mabye. If there really were explaining a new type of usage
then a page on the wiki might be appropriate. If you come up with
someone which is a really clear explanation of something in the guide
you could ping it to Pieter as well, but it does have to flow well
with the text so the barrier to entry is a fair bit higher.

Ian