[zeromq-dev] ZMQ Freezing Windows

Dave R. anemailfordave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:53:35 CEST 2012

I was really hopeful reading this as I'm also using ESET. But, I disabled
it and still got the problem.

However, I have noticed a further pattern. The first time I run it it runs
for a little over 1000 iterations then gives the assertion failure and
stops.  The second time I run it I get almost the same behaviour but I get
a couple of messages displayed AFTER the assertion failure. The third time
I run it it processes 70 or so messages then hard locks my PC.