[zeromq-dev] update web site?

Chuck Remes lists at chuckremes.com
Sat Aug 4 14:07:17 CEST 2012

On Aug 4, 2012, at 2:49 AM, Pieter Hintjens wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> It's part of the wiki, just has a different CSS that hides some of the
> actions. You're site admin so you have access to edit the intro: pages
> (they're not editable by everyone). Go to that page and press Ctrl+E,
> or use the Edit action at the bottom of the page.
>
> -Pieter
>
> Ps. I rewrote the roadmap page, see if you like it now.

Okay, I see how to edit it now. I'll make some changes a little bit later this morning. I want to start emphasizing the 3.2 code series instead of the 2.x series. I think I've seen half a dozen people show up in IRC this week bitching about PUB broadcasting to all subscribers when it isn't necessary. I pointed them to 3.2 but they said "the web site doesn't encourage people to use it." Time to change that.

Also, which roadmap page did you rewrite? There are two:

http://www.zeromq.org/docs:3-0

and

http://www.zeromq.org/docs:3-1

I modified the second one yesterday. Neither one shows any recent changes by you. ??

cr