[zeromq-dev] s390x build failure

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Wed Apr 25 19:21:08 CEST 2012

<naïve>
When zmq_unbind() completes, can’t an indicator be set in the structure representing the structure such that subsequent I/O causing APIs will check this and not go further down the stack to try and complete the call? Similarly, couldn’t zmq_disconnect() do the same? Also, for unbind() should this just stop the listening of new connections but leave existing connections intact? Judging by the way’s it’s being used I assume the answer is no.
</naïve>