[zeromq-dev] HA: НА: s390x build failure

Sergey Hripchenko shripchenko at intermedia.net
Wed Apr 25 18:09:15 CEST 2012

Not bizarre at all ^) Since all event/commands handling is in different ZMQ IO threads. So it's all about timings and race conditions during async commands propagation.
And I want to admit that ZMQ has a lot of problems with commands propagation/handling... Not sure that anyone interested in it through...

Could you please tell for what OS you building ZMQ?