[zeromq-dev] Zmq Assert

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:09:28 CEST 2012

Hello Pieter And Others.
I will provide more data today I'm still fighting other network problems :(
damm HP switches

IMO i think we should have maybe a more clear description  :
1) ZMQ is getting bigger i means more people using it , GOOD
2) For some of us C is not our first language , BAD
3) ZMQ needs someway to be more "dev-ops" friendly i can get an idea of
what is happening since i work with ZMQ for almost a year now on a daily
basis but for example my other collegue that uses java and thinks that RPC
is the best thing in the world :) would look at this be unable to solve
this situation.

This problem happened after a version upgrade that was working perfectly
streaming thousands and thousands of log entries per day about 48 hours ago.

Same hardware , network and even software version just a simple upgrade
aborts with the mailbox.cpp error now i grabbed google and found a couple
of earlier posts from you Pieter with other solutions but IF there was no
posts i would be unable to get that this could be a "shared context error"
even with ZMQ know-how.

Regards
Antonio

P.S I will make a demo today just gimme a couple hours if i can pinpoint
the exact scenario and code .