[zeromq-dev] PUSH-PULL to lots of receivers possible ?

Marten Feldtmann itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Apr 3 17:12:26 CEST 2012

Ah I understand,

all service offeres are PUB candidates and all my clients are SUB
candidates and this works over Multicast - ok. I'll try an implementation.

I've implemented only the first examples for my VASmalltalk bindings so
far, but now I've a need for a specific practical problem ... therefore
I asked here.

But thanks for your answer.

Marten