[zeromq-dev] Binding contribution guidelines

Pieter Hintjens pieterh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 09:50:26 CEST 2012

Johnny, my sincere apologies. I merged this by error, and realized only later.

There was no intention to force the libzmq policy; it's up to each
maintainer to decide the policy they want for their projects; anything
else would be unacceptable.

Sorry for the mistake, it was a brainfart that won't happen again.

-Pieter