[zeromq-dev] PHP ZeroMQ Bindings 1.0.0 Released (Small B/C break)

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Sep 29 00:31:04 CEST 2011

Ian,

Congrats to you and your team for making this happen.

It would be useful IMO to document best practice for language authors
as we move to support both 2.1x and 3.x versions of ZeroMQ. Such as
what we remove, what we support and deprecate, what we emulate.

Maybe on the http://www.zeromq.org/topics:binding-abstractions page?

-Pieter